Wednesday, 5 November 2014

CRISPY HARVEST Eye Makeup

Hi everyone,

the last weeks I've been really busy, but to get a perfect eye makeup in which I feel comfortable in each life situation wasn't easy to find - well know, as I've found one, which suits perfectly for work, for dates, for weekends and for the crispy fall nights. I though to show you about what I'm talking about;):


I've just used my currently fav' blonde eyebrow pencil from Catrice, the Masterpiece Colour Precision Eye Shadow in a creamy white pearl shade by Max Factor, the Clump Defy Volumising mascara by Max Factor and 3 natural shades from my good old Avon palette;)


I'm NOT really the best drawer/painter BUT if I'm getting inspired by something I try my best and so I'm thinking that this isn't the worst sketch or?!;)


I think it's pretty natural BUT it has the soft feminine touch and it suits perfectly for the cold autumn/harvest nights out.

Wish you all a great afternoon & stay inspired!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment