Saturday, 22 November 2014

BRIGHTON LIGHTS & SEA INSPIRATIONS

Hi guys,

I'm finally almost 1 week in the UK - to be honest in one of the maybe best towns in the UK: Brighton (which is in Sussex;)) and not much far from the main city London:


I'm so proud, that I've step one step further - that I've step into the bus, took the trip to London and that I'm finally trying all things to become my 1st job there as well as to find a nice place (my 1st own flat!;)) as well as to try everything to work on my dreams (music, blogging etc.) and to find lots of new friends....



.... 'cause EVERYONE of us should build on their own dreams - they are WORTH and THE DREAMS are the reason why we're ALIVE! - Each of us have a mission in our lifes and each of us have talents (maybe hidden one as well;)) - we shouldn't waste our time to think about what would be if.... NO! STOP! put one foot by foot or step by step FORWARD - YOU'LL SEE MIRACLES ON THE END!;)

Wish you all a great Saturday Night guys!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment