Sunday, 12 October 2014

RINGS ALL OVER by Esprit*

Hi guys;),

seriously I've been addicted (and still I'm;)) to rose gold/golden jewelry - especially rings!;) And after I've seen one of the latest ring collection by Esprit, which contains as well a lot of different golden/rose gold rings - I needed to show you some of my fav's!;):

(Photo Credit: esprit)

The silver ring "Embrace Glam" is a real eyecatcher guys!;)

The latest ring collection by Esprit was inspired by organic shapes as well as sparklin' stone details!;) The "Bold, Curved & Organic" from the steel-collection are statement-pieces - which should show the  self-confident, strong and powerful part of each girl on earth!

They are available in silver or with gold/rose gold plating, in different heart- or modern shapes. As single rings or double/multi rings with different structures.

(Photo Credit: esprit)
(Photo Credit: esprit)

The ring "Exquisite Rose" is an unique gorgeous jewelry piece and a real girl dream!;)
(Photo Credit: esprit)

"Bold Steel" reminds me a bit on modern art galleries - this plain and bold shape suits perfectly in combination with different thin rings to simple navy pants and a white blouse!;)
(Photo Credit: esprit)

"Vibrant Glam Rose" has the needed portion of glamour and modern organic shape - beautiful in combination with a white mini dress!;)

For more such gorgeous rings and jewelry pieces - feel free to visit their Esprit Online Shop UK Esprit Online Shop AT/DE and the section: gold rose gold!;)

The whole rose gold collection by Esprit has won my heart guys!;) I would like to own them all BUT that's to be honest NOT possible and - anyway I'm of the opinion that a piece of that and a bit of that is more special than own a whole collection by itself!;)

Wish you all a gorgeous Sunday!;)

Yours,
(I've got these pic's from maybe one of the nicest PR agents bbpr and esprit to show them on my blog for free!)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh sehen die schön aus *.*
    mir gefallen wirklich alle modelle! ich finde rosegold einfach super schön:)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete