Wednesday, 15 October 2014

High Maintenance Jewellery - Elephant Earrings*

Hi everyone;),

I've received few weeks ago from the lovely Kate (Founder/Jewellery Designer by High Maintenance Jewellery) a wonderful golden pair of (lucky) elephant earrings:


They look ABSOLUTELY light weight, unique shaped and designed as well as just gorgeous to wear - they're now one of my fav' earrings, which I'm happy to own!;)


Pretty Priceable for an handmade jewellery:
A pair of these (lucky) golden elephant earrings costs - 4 pounds


I've an allergy against nickel usually as well as modern fashion (priceable non-real gold or silver) jewellery BUT these are truly something for girls like me!;)


Backside of these gorgeous earrings:


I'm pretty amazed about this gift from Kate (thank YOU again hun'!;)) and if you like as well such vintage golden jewellery - DON'T forget to search on her official page for some more jewellery!;) (here)

As well visit High Maintenance Jewellery on:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Wish you all a great Wednesday Night!;)

Yours,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment