Sunday, 7 September 2014

VOESTALPINE KLANGWOLKE 2014

Hi everyone;),

yesterday I've been out in my hometown Linz (I was born there & my mum lives here, but as mentioned many times before I'm a Czech and most of my family members live in Prague/Czech Republic) and visited this years Voestalpine Klangwolke '14 (which could be translated to "Sound Cloud"):


It started at 20:30pm and lasts over an hour! The different light and special effects as well as the firework has made this years Voestalpine Klangwolke '14 to a VERY special one!;) 


Different kind of ships as well as different music from different countries like: Bosnia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Hungary etc. 

This ship has got the most special effects of all (I think it was the Bosnian one):

 
As I've made sooooo many pic's of this years Voestalpine Klangwolke '14 - I've decided to make a 2nd post with all of my fav' firework photos I've luckily made yesterday!;)


Did you've seen this years Voestalpine Klangwolke '14 ?! Or did you've been ever in Linz and visited one of the past ones?!

Wish you all a great afternoon and hope to see you soon here again on my blog and inspiration page!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment