Friday, 5 September 2014

MADELEINE Mode - Autumn/Winter Collection 14.15*

Hi my beloved readers;),

yesterday I've been really busy again (it seems to be my normal life the last months;) and I'm soooo soooo glad and happy!;)).


As well I've felt so special to be invited to one of the latest highend and lovely classic fashion pre-view of Madeleine's (Mode) Fashion for Autumn/Winter '14, which was presented at one of the maybe most luxury and unique classic hotel addresses in Vienna - at the luxury Park Hyatt Vienna:

lace blouse (149.90€), tunica blouse (99,90), blouse (179.90€), faux fur vest/waistcoat (149.90€), real fur jacket (1199.00€)

This season you'll find in the Madeleine Mode Autumn/Winter collection a LOT of nude, pastell as well as powdery shades - with different patterns, golden decor or even more victorian style as well as real fur!

 pompom hat (89.90€)
 blouse set (169.90€)
 Pumps (179.90€)
Short Coat (899.90€)

Their is sooooo soft, warm and magical - the perfect coat for each fashionista or even better for a NYC gossip girl!;) - I REALLY love it;)


The buffet was soooo exquisite and 5star hotel class like the Park Hyatt Vienna itself!

Knitted Dress (179.90€)

This dress is made of high end & reminds strongly on the 80s! For myself - this one is a must-have, which shouldn't be missed in ANY wardrobe -  as it's timeless and gives the needed spice!

Red Suede Pumps with Bow (available in red and black - 149.90€)

When I first saw this pumps, I've though OMG - what a vibrant red shade for pumps! And absolutely felt in love with them!;)

Dress (249.90€)

So don't laugh at me BUT after I've saw this vibrant red/orange dress - I though THIS kind of dress I would like to wear someday to the MTV Music Awards or even to the CMT - I'm sure such dress would Taylor Swift love to wear as well!;)

 Wool Hat (available in this classic cherry red and black - 69.90€)

 To become a real Classic highend Californian fashionista - you'll just need this autumn:

Chelsea Boots/Ankle Boots:

 Leather Boots (available in black, cognac, mocca and marine - 149.90€)

A nice Denim Blouse/Shirt & some pair of aztec styled Jeans:

Blouse (99.90 €)

And the right hat:

Wool felt hat (89.90€)

Did you've ever heard about the high end and high quality classic fashion brand Madeleine Mode, which has always the needed fresh and modern touch - for all types of ages?!;)

Wish you all HAPPY FRIDAY! and a nice weekend too;)!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment