Wednesday, 24 September 2014

FREEDOM SOUL - MOTD*

Hi everyone:),

the last months I've been lucky to review and test out some of the latest and by myself new makeup products, which inspire me also for few new makeup tutorials and this one called "Freedom Soul" should show the real power of each young girl, women on earth! - oh I just try guys;):


It's a bold feminine look, which I've completed with a pearl metallic lipstick by Max Factor*.

What you'll need for the "Base":


I've used:

Everyday Minerals Creme Concealer Sticks - shade: vanilla*
Catrice Cosmetics Eye Brow Stylist- shade: 020 Date With Ash-ton

What you'll need for the "Finish":


I've used:

Everyday Minerals Pink Ribbon blush*
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Eye Shadow - shade: St. Tropez*
Everyday Minerals eye shadow - shade: she's artistic*
Max Factor Excess Intensity Longwear eyeliner - shade: excessive brown*
Max Factor Colour Elexir Lipstick - shade: 894 Raisin*


It also has a bit vintage finish - which maybe made the cat eyes also the light toned skin foundation finish!;)

How you find my "Freedom Soul" makeup of the day?! Would you like to try it out too?! I would definitely recommend it for your next date hun'!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment