Friday, 15 August 2014

Red Rock Girl OOTD

Hi guys;),

it's cloudy, windy, not really warm as well as not really the best weather to go swimming outside in the pool - BUT I've been browsing through my latest OOTD pic's and though - today it's the best day to show you one of my latest fav' knitted sweater/jumper by Marc Lauge:


It's a really soft knitted rich (autumn;)) red sweater - which will suits perfectly to nice white classic pants or as well to white shorts (like I've been wearing;)) with a cool pair of brown leather boots (review)!


Marc Lauge creates such gorgeous high quality knittedwear as well as lovely jackets, jeans and tops!;) I've been overwhelmed after I've saw the huge variety of this fashion brand from Danmark!


What I've worn:

Knitted red sweater by Marc Lauge (similar)
White denim shorts by Mango
Brown Leather (western inspired) Ankle Boots by Tchibo (here)
On my lips - Max Factor's Colour Elixir Lipstick (shade: 715 Ruby Tuesday)

I've been inspired by some old classic country songs as well as the great Gran Canyon landscape right after the sun is shinin' the most and you see the beautiful red rocks!;)

Hope you've got a nice Friday and continue to stay brilliant on this weekend as well!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment