Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Max Factor's "Patent Poppy" nail polish*

Hi everyone;),

as I've mentioned in my last Max Factor makeup tutorial post (here) - I've been currently testing out their latest products and I'm soooo happy, that another great shade and pretty longlasting nail polish has made my polish collection bigger!;) It's a bright, spicy and old-fashioned shade, which reminds me on Marilyn - she would love this shade - I'm sure!;)


Shade No. 25 - Patent Poppy* is a lovely coral/red shade with light pearl shimmer inside, which should create an extra shine to your freshly made nails as well as the gel shine formula creates a nail texture like right from your local nail salon!

 
My own opinion:

The Gel Shine nail polishes* by Max Factor are available in different shades and the typical brush allows a clean and simple application! As well as Max Factor's Gel Shine polishes available each local drugstore as well as good sorted private chemists.

It's a pretty gentle and longlasting nail polish, doesn't smell too strong after acetone or other ingredients and it's really simple to apply. I as well love the shade - as it will perfectly suit for Summer as well as Autumn/Wintertime!;)


I'm just wondering - why they are just available in Austria and Germany in the tiny glass bottles like Max Factor's Max Effect polishes*?! As they are available in other countries like England in the normal size bottles with the lovely golden top! like here on the official international Max Factor page.


What are you thinking about this shade?! Did you've tried out any of the latest Max Factor Gel Shine Lacquers*?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment