Sunday, 10 August 2014

"I'M OVER DRESSED" OOTD

Hi everyone;),

sun, fun and finally we're in one of the maybe best months of the whole summer time!;) It's August, which means, that the weather is pretty surprising us - with huge temperature climbing up or as well down;) 


Today it's pretty sunny - so I though to show you or better said (NO! wrote;)) my fav' latest fashion piece - a oversized Jersey dress, which I've bought from the Autumn '14 Mango Collection:


It's a simple plain white sweater dress with print on the front "Over Dress San Francisco/Los Angeles" - but totally lovely and fun to wear - especially during the summer nights or on the beach as well (oh the beach & sea - totally miss this time;))!



What I've worn:

 Oversize Jersey Dress (I'm wearing S) £ 14.99 (UK), 12.99 € (AT, DE), $ 24.99 (US)
Synthetic Leather Sandals/Flats from Aeropostale (NYC Haul)


It's fun to shoot for you my fav' clothes and hope you'll like it!;)

Have a great Sunday & next week!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment