Thursday, 14 August 2014

"Especially For You" - Makeup Look*

Hi guys;),

the last days as I've mentioned in one of my latest makeup tutorial posts (Here) - I've been trying out a quite lot of new Max Factor products - which grown my own creativity a bit more than I though:


This is a really neutral soft powdery look - which would suit each (young) girl of us for special dates;), daily casual "brighten-up" look as well as for the warm sunny days during August as well!;)


I've NOT used any mascara (but if your lashes aren't too long, thick or dark enough to be visible - you know it depends on the condition and type of lashes you've natural) for this look - to avoid a "dramatic" darker touch to this really pale pink soft powdery look - it  should be soft as possible to get the effect of the lovely soft pastel face, which was especially worn by young teenage girls and romantic ones during the 80s!


"Especially For You" is as well the song sang by Kylie Minogue (it's on her Album "Enjoy Yourself" 1989 - one of my fav' albums from her!;)) and this song inspired me to create such a fluffy powdery face!;)

What I've used to create it:


Would you wear such powdery pale pink shades on your face to create such a very feminine and 80s inspired look?!

More informations on Max Factor guys!;)

Wish you a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment