Saturday, 5 July 2014

My fav' PINK lipsticks

Hi everyone:),

another weekend and another great time to blog a bit to show you and to create another post about my fav' lipsticks - which are PINK!;)


My collection isn't the biggest at all (I'm sure many of you have a much bigger collection of different lipstick shades and ranges BUT well on my blog it's the biggest one until yet!;))


I'm totally in love with bright pink, magenta and other rose shaded lipsticks, I prefer them in matte or non-shimmery textures and you WON'T find any too much glittery, metallic or even shimmery in my whole collection!


My whole collection contains:

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (055 Cupcake)
L'Oreal Caresse (02 Innocent Pink, 04 Rose Mademoiselle, 07 Cheeky Magenta)
Max Factor (510 English Rose)
deliplus Color MATE (12)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte (012 Sky Pink)
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate (16)
smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Pink Petal)
Lavera Trend Sensitiv Lipstick (16 Pink Fuchsia)


Which are your fav' Pink/Magenta/Rose shaded lipsticks or even lip balms?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment