Sunday, 20 July 2014

Max Factor's Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadows*

Hi everyone;),

it's been a long time since I've wrote about one of my big passions in life - beauty and especially makeup!;)

As you know, Max Factor is one of my fav' drugstore makeup brands (as well as Rimmel , Dermacol and latest escape Bourjois)


The Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadows* are creamy, non-greasy and fast drying metallic liquid eyeshadows - which will creates a perfectly smooth and shimmer eye makeup finish.


The application is easy (I always used to put a small amount with the "brush" kinda applicator on my eyelid and blend it well with my finger) and you'll get the best result with 2 or 3 shades!


My fav' shade is the baby pink (7 Icicle Rose) and baby blue one (1 Icicle Blue), which totally matches the beige/cream shade (5 Pearl Beige)!


 They are available in each drugstore - just look after a Max Factor makeup shelf and you'll get (I'm sure;)) each for approx. 10.99€ (for example at Bipa)or £6.99 (for example at Boots).

Did you've ever tried them out?! - It's really a fun to play and match the different shades!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment