Monday, 7 July 2014

#CLIF BAR No.2: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut*

Hi guys;),

as I've introduced you the fitness and energy (and as well a bit healthier;)) Clif Bars and Luna Bars (HERE) and also reviewed the "Oatmeal Raisin Walnut" Clif Bar* I would like to review today the "White Chocolate Macadamia Nut" Clif Bar*:


This is the 2nd Clif Bar I've tried out and tasted - it's definitely my fav' of all Clif Bars I've tried out (yep I've already eaten all 3!;)) as the creamy and nutty texture and taste has win myself!;)


I'm NOT really a white choc' lover (I prefer ALWAYS dark choc's) BUT in the combination with the Macadamia Nut (which is as well NOT my fav' nut, Pecan as well as Hazelnut would be my fav' choices or Cashews BUT that's to be honest NOT a realy nut!;)) it's pretty tasty and worth to try it out after your next work-out, long working day or just during lazy times!;)

Ingredients:

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, ClifPro® (Soy Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract], Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Rolled Oats, Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Flour, Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, ClifCrunch® (Organic Oat Fiber, Inulin [Chicory Extract], Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Oat Bran, Organic Psyllium), Macadamia Nuts, Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic Macadamia Nuts, Organic Date Paste, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Contains Soy and Macadamia Nuts
May Contain Traces of Milk, Peanuts, Wheat and other Tree Nuts

Nutrition Information:


How many stars I would give this energy bar (1-5 stars)?

5 stars

Clif bars are available on their official online-shop, in the UK: Boots, Tesco and all good independent health food retailers - for 1.60 pounds/bar!

Follow Clif Bar UK on: Facebook or Twitter


Did you've ever tried a Clif Bar or Luna Bar?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment