Saturday, 5 July 2014

#CLIF BAR: Oatmeal Raisin Walnut*

Hi everyone,

in my last post about healthy fitness/energy snacks I've introduced you the energy bar brand Clif Bar as well as their women energy bar brand Luna Bar (HERE).


Now I would like to show you one of the Clif Bar's I've aready tasted and would like to show you how it looks like and how I'm thinking about the scent, taste etc.:


The 1st Clif Bar I've EVER tried out is the "Oatmeal Raisin Walnut" one - which is a soft, nutty and rich energy bar - which will leaves you for approx. 3 hours satisfy/saturates you and avoids to go for something sweet or other unhealthy stuff before you'll get your meal, dinner or lunch!


It's spicy as it containsCinnamon and Raisins and Malt Extracts - which makes it even more old  fashioned  - tastes similar to gingerbread cookies, which I've eaten a LOT as well as a child!;)

Ingredients:

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, ClifPro® (Soy Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Rice Starch, Barley Malt Extract], Organic Soy Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans), Organic Raisins, Organic Cane Syrup, Walnuts, ClifCrunch® (Organic Oat Fiber, Inulin [Chicory Extract], Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Oat Bran, Organic Psyllium), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Natural Flavors, Molasses Powder, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant). 

Contains Soy & Walnuts
May Contain Traces of Peanuts, Wheat and other tree nuts!

Nutrition Information:




How many stars I would give for this energy bar (1-5 stars)?

3 stars

Clif bars are available on their official online-shop, in the UK: Boots, Tesco and all good independent health food retailers - for 1.60 pounds/bar!

Follow Clif Bar UK on: Facebook or Twitter

I'm sooo happy, that I've got the chance to try some of Clif Bar's as well as a Luna Bar out and would like to thank the whole team again as well as the team from Healthy Food Brands!;)

I hope you've found my energy bar review/post a bit interesting and see you soon!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment