Saturday, 19 July 2014

#BRIGHTON 5: PIER At Night

Hi my beloved readers;),

that is my last post for today (well I've tried to write as much as possible, editing some pic's and organize my stuff after arriving yesterday back home from wonderful Brighton) where I just wanted to show you with some of maybe the best shoots I've made at the Brighton Pier - I truly fall in love with this town in the UK!


Nina Nesbitt's song "Way In The World" is the main song, which will ALWAYS reminds me on this vacation as well as the music video was made here!:



So THAT's Brighton a VERY Bright(on) town with the most romantic sunset and magical places - you'll maybe NOT find anywhere else in the UK!;)

More informations about Brighton & Hove on:


Wish you a wonderful night and hope to see you soon on my blog, Instagram, Twitter or Youtube!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment