Sunday, 27 July 2014

b.right! Radiant Skincare by Benefit - Intro Kit

Hi everyone;),

as the sun can pretty effects (skin) irritations, dryness or even aging! It's always a good idea to pamper your facial skin with LOTS of moisture and it depends on your skin type - how much you really need!

My skin changes in the last years a LOT - I've never had a real acne BUT during my teenage years (approx. 13 to 16 years) I've got really problems with blackheads on my nose, chin or just rather said on the well known t-zone!

After my 18th birthday I've been almost impureness free and didn't had any blackheads BUT my skin was a bit oily on the t-zone especially during warm and cold seasons! Well I've always used gentle facial washes, peelings and creams (for day and night!) and as well tried out some eye creams to get the needed moisture for my sensitive eye area.

I'm now 21 - so in my 20s and I'm lucky to have not a problem skin type - no blackheads, no acne, no extra dryness or to much impureness or oily facial parts BUT I've dark circles under my eyes quite often (well I should probably sleep longer;) or it's because of my pale skin;)!) and my facial skin can turn REALLY sensitive - especially after a sunny day out or during the winter season - gets red after removing make-up or washing my face.


So after I've escaped this cute and really vintage inspired b.right! Radiant Skincare Intro Kit by Benefit Cosmetics in one of the boots drugstores/chemists in Brighton I've known that I just need to try it out!;)


 The b.right! Radiant Skincare Intro Kit contains:

Refined Finish Facial Polish (brightens, gently exfoliates, purify and minimize the appearance of pores) 8.9g
Triple Performing Facial Emulsion with SPF 15 Pa++ (hydrates, protects & comforts with oil-free light formula) 8.9ml
Total Moisture Facial Cream (immediate & long-term hydration, tri-radiance complex) 8.9g
It's Potent! Eye Cream (fades dark circles & smooth fine lines) 3.0g
Moisture Prep Toning Lotion (smoothes, revitalizes, tones & hydrates) 8.9ml
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash (cleanses, gentle removes makeup & impurities) 8.9g

Price:
£14.50

The cute glass jars and bottles as well as the vintage design hit my heart and I was as well pretty positively surprised by the refreshing scents of each product as well as the fast absorbing creams (both the Total Moisture Facial Cream as well as the It's Potent! eye cream are REALLY good!).



I've almost "remove" my dark circles below my eyes as well I've got an extra moisture on my eyelids!;)

How to use:

Apply delicately under your eyes.



Really light, refreshing and a bit cooling (I though) hydration facial cream - which can be used during your morning routine before applying your daily makeup or even after you've cared and pampered your face late evening! Totally worth to try it out if you've dry skin, sensitive (as it doesn't irritates and it's more calm to your skin then many other moisturizing creams!) as well as for aftersun facial routine!

How to use:

Gently apply this concentrated cream on your facial skin.

Washed, moisturized and cared face of ther using these 2 products and the Refined Finish Facial Polish:


I've fallen in love with the Total Moisture Facial Cream as well with the It's Potent! Eye Cream as they I've done their jobs and you know, these are not wonder products (who knows whether such products even excists;)) BUT they are really moisturizing and refreshing and NOT typical anti-aging products or even other specific special treatments for your facial skin - which I quite prefer!;)

As well as I would totally recommend you the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion with SPF 15 Pa++ during the spring sunny days or during cloudy summer days! They protects your skin under your makeup or just during a lazy day at home, beach or during meeting friends etc.!:)

For more information about this b.right! Radiant Skincare Intro Kit as well as Benefit Cosmetics - feel free to visit their website (HERE)- as they've absolutely lovely vintage inspired packaged/labeled as well as great high-quality products for each of us young ladies!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment