Wednesday, 4 June 2014

READY OOTD

Hi everyone;),

the last days were pretty sunny and today it was almost 30 celsius degrees outside!;) So I though to show you my fav' OOTD, which I'm wearing pretty often - I JUST adore my ZARA kinda "White California Beach Babe'" top and the combination with plain white jeans shorts and some leather sandals/flats is JUST perfect for hot days outside!;)


I've inspired myself from MANY other young girls from all over the world on Instagram;)!


The song "Ready Set Roll" by Chase Rice as well inspired me to create this fresh Summer Outfit!;)


What I've worn:
Crochet Top - ZARA
Plain White Jeans Shorties (from last Summer) - Bershka
Brown Fisherman Flats (NYC Haul) - Aeropostale - HERE for Sale
DIY Pastel Friendship Bracelet
Real Rose Gold Heart Necklace (my 21st B-Day Gift from Mum;))
Vintage Style/Collection Sun Glasses (last Summer's Majorca Haul) - SIX


How you've find my todays OOTD?!

Wish you a wonderful night!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment