Sunday, 8 June 2014

Powder, Rose, Sheer - What else?!

Hi everyone,

the 2nd post about a makeup inspiration/idea, which I've tried to create with all of my Gosh makeup products, which I got from the lovely Gosh team!;) And my beloved Naked3 Palette, which I got during my stay in NYC!;)


It is a really simple and light makeup look, which suits perfectly as well for your school prom' or as well for your first date;)!


With Gosh's Smokey Eye Liner* in the shade #04 Smokey Blue I've tried to create a soft and thin cat eye makeup look and smudged it a bit on the inner eye lid!

What I've used:


Eyes:
Smokey Eye Liner - #04 Smokey Blue (Gosh)*
Naked 3 Palette (Urban Decay)

Face:
CC Cream Foundation with SPF/LSF 10 - #01 Porcelain (Gosh)*
BB Powder - #02 Sand (Gosh)*
Bronzing Powder - #02 Natural Glow (Gosh)*

For more informations feel free to visit Gosh's official website - HERE!
 
"It's NOT simple to find the right way, the right move and the right person to stay at the most beautiful place on earth and make all the things you love and adore BUT let me tell you, it'll come true!":


Have a gorgeous Sunday guys!;)

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. pretty! I love the naked palettes, I still need to get my hands on the third one!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete