Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Kenneth Cole, LUMI NOX & Mondaine (Marlox Group Event)*

Hi my beloved readers (as I'm soooooo happy you follow me;)),

as in my last post about the Marlox Group Event - which took place yesterday the 17th June '14 in the Hotel Park Royal Palace. I've seen soooo many nice jewelry as well as watches (which I DON'T wear to be honest BUT there are some types, which I've really liked BUT I wouldn't buy or need it as I wouldn't really often wear them!- I'm definitely not a watch type/wearer of person;)).

 

But Kenneth Cole New York - reminds me TOTALLY on New York!;) I've seen soooo many people there (young girls, business mens, college guys as well as seniors) buying this type of watches as well as there are selling this high-end watches as well after each season in one of my fav' shopping "mecca's" Century 21!;) (By the way I've as well a customer card of this awesome place in NYC;)) The watches has always the needed elegance, classic touch and high-end finish!

But Kenneth Cole New York isn't JUST a watch design brand - they creates wonderful shaped bags and shoes as well!


Luminox (a watch brand that lights all day long no matter whether it's dark or light - it has a self-powered illumination in timepieces) has a partnership with commercial spaceliner Space Expedition Corporation (SXC) 

 
Their watches have been requested and supplied to a long list of special forces that work in the SEA, AIR and LAND, and now adds a 4th dimension – SPACE. Luminox has been part of the Essential Gear by U.S. Navy SEALs, U.S. Air Force Stealth Pilots, SWAT teams, Police and rescue organizations around the world, and Underwater explorers, and now will be worn by the Astronauts (and passengers) of the SXC Spaceships as a new series of special timepieces are being developed that can withstand the incredible G-Forces and weightlessness encountered in spaceflights. (via Luminox Space)

 

The Clocks/Clock Collection of Mondaine has a superior design and are a perfect and legendary timeless gift for someone who enjoyes to wear classic types of fashion as well as for a unique wall art at your own home!
 

The Mondaine Official Swiss Railways Watch (which shows perfectly the Swiss time icon in a simple and clean ingenuity and 20th Century design) with the simple and easy-to-read face as well as the distinctive black thick hands and the unique red seconds hand (which jumps automatically on the 2nd second after it reaches the 12!) make it soooo timeless and unique.


As well as I've talked to the lovely PR-lady Maren and listened to her great Mondaine/Luminox watch presentation. She really knows sooooo much about the different high-end watches and she's such a professional lady too!;)
  
What types of watches do you prefer and would you like to wear or did you have a watch of the brands: Kenneth Cole, Luminox or Mondaine?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment