Sunday, 18 May 2014

Wonderful GOSH Summer Evening*

Hi everyone,

today I've justed tried out some of my latest beauty-/makeup products I've got from the wonderful PR team of GOSH. As it's almost late spring and the summer comes nearer and nearer I though to call this natural makeup idea "Summer Evening" as it's completed with Gosh bronzing powder* (which I've applied on my cheek bones and tried to create a soft tan on my pale/really light facial skin tone;)).


The texture of Gosh's CC Cream Illuminating Foundation* in the shade 01 Porcelain (which is perfect for my light skin shade!;)) is as discribed a REALLY light coverage type of foundation! So perfect for natural and weekend makeup looks or for some of you guys, who just don't like to wear foundations and makeup of any kind and would like to create a healthy skin shade without to much coverage.


This foundation is really easy to apply and to blend it into your skin well! It will gives your facial skin the needed moisture through the day (but I prefer to apply my fav' day cream before applying ANY kind of foundation guys;)) and this CC Cream* as well has a SPF/LSF of 10 - which isn't too high BUT it's good as nothing!



Gosh's CC Cream* should illuminates your skin and evens out the own skin tone thanks to light-reflecting pigments that hide any skin imperfections. Well I've not seen the illuminating BUT it brightes up really your skin tone and your imperfections aren't visible or even smaller than before! As well it's great for any skin types as it's oil-free and made without any perfume or parabens!;)


Gosh's BB Powder All in One* in the shade 02, should mattify and moisturize your facial skin and the result on your own face should be as natural and flawless as possible (so be careful to choose the right shade!). This one is one shade darker than the CC Cream* BUT it suits as well - and even better during the summer time when my face will be a bit "darker";).


A mirror for a precise applycation as well as a nice foam for application you'll find inside of the powder case! 


So for a flawless and matte makeup look it's a great choice at the face powder market!;) It's as well paraben-/perfume free. I just prefer to use my own powder brush to apply it more precise on my own face!


After the CC Cream, which has the perfect shade for my light skin tone I'm in love with Gosh bronzing powder*:



Gosh bronzing powder* gives you a healthy and natural suntanned glow, which can be used durin' autumn and winter time as well to create a much more healthy look:)! It's created for the facial as well as body area and completely without shimmer and perfume.


But I've recognized really small parts of shimmery particles - well a bronzing powder NEEDS to have them a bit otherwise it wouldn't really bronze - you know what I mean?! I just love the shade - which is perfect for light skin tones!:



To create a perfect cat eye or Smokey Eye look you need a good Smokey Eye/Cat Eye pencil and this one from Gosh called "Smokey Eye Liner"* in the shade - is a good alternative to liquid eye liners or other khol eye pencils!:



GOSH Smokey Eye Liner* is "middle soft" NOT greasy at all and easy to blend with the smudge foam on the other side of the pencil! It's as well completely perfume and paraben free!



For the last finish of a perfect eye makeup you'll also need a great mascara (well I'm not really a mascara friend BUT for some looks you'll need one TRUST me guys!;)) and Gosh's Darling Lashes Mascara Vol. & Lenght* will volume and define your own lashes lenght:)! For the perfect ultra-massive-feminine baby doll look without any perfume or paraben;).

And here's finally the "Summer Evening" look with products by Gosh*:


Did you've tried out some of Gosh's makeup products until yet?! What's your fav' Gosh makeup piece/product?!;)

Have a wonderful and even better start into a brand new and awesome week;)!

Yours,


moisture and SPF 10 sun protection. CC Cream illuminates skin and evens out skin tone thanks to light-reflecting pigments that hide any skin imperfections. The perfect foundation for a natural glowing skin. The formula is oil-free and made without any perfume or parabens. - See more at: http://www.goshcosmetics.com/uk/gosh-cc-cream.html#sthash.sfh9vZJi.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment