Friday, 2 May 2014

"Remember When" OOTD*

Hi everyone,

as I'm finally in the pre-summer mood and love to get out to enjoy warm days on the sun and wearing such wonderful dresses like this for me 50's like/inspired Marc Cain dress:


"I loved you & I still do."


My heart belongs to you:)


"Remember when....;)"


It's the Year where The King filled concert halls and we danced to the music, which was playing from judebox in our fav' Diner


The fresh sunflowers you've gaved me always makes me smile;)


"Remember When" by The Platters:


This song perfectly shows the 50's life & romantic!:)


What I've worn:

Dress - Marc Cain - 299.00€*
Black Wedge Pumps (Vintage) - Deichmann
Bow Ring (NYC Haul) - Strawberry
Rosegold Heart Necklace (Mum's Birthday Present to me:))

I hope you've enjoyed this OOTD and wish you all a great Friday & Weekend!:)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment