Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion

Hi everyone:),

today I would like to show you one of my current (and maybe alltime) fav' night facial treatment/cream called "Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion" huhhhh;) such a LONG name for an awesome product made by SheaMoisture!



It's a really creamy and rich texture, which makes my skin even more softer as it moisturize it and as well it has a lovely herbal (I love chamomile in body/facial care products - as it has a kind of anti-bacterial and recovery effect) scent and after the application and gentle massage and blend into your facial skin it really absorbs fast and doesn't leave any annoying greasy or fatty film (another positive point!:)).


Originally it's made for baby's or toodlers delicate and soft skin to moisturize, calm/protect and comfort it BUT who cares?! If it's good for the smallest one of us - why it shouldn't suit a young girl as me for my face or other sensitive parts of my body?!;)


I as well like, that's fully made with natural ingredients NOT tested on animals and it's just a further good and high-quality facial/body care product in my bathroom!


Don't waste your time and try it out if you have a sensitive/normal or dry facial skin and prefer a good night facial treatment/cream won't or don't need until yet any Anti-Age facial products (guys - who needs it really with 18 or the 20s years?!) or other thick and too oily or too rich facial oil products/creams.


This Raw Shea Wonder called "Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion" really makes my facial skin even more brighter and glowy (in a positive way;)) in the next morning and I adore to apply it on myself as it's my fav' currently what could I say more?

Ingredients:

Deionized Water, Raw Shea Oil*, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Mango Seed Butter, Argan Nut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Officinalis Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Frankincense Oil, Chamomile Extract, Myrrh Extract, Honeysuckle Flower and Japanese Honeysuckle Flower Extract

*Certified Organic Ingredient

Price:

I've bought it during my stay in NYC at one of the Harmon drugstore (at the 675 6th Avenue) for 9.99$ - 384ml here

Did you've tried out this lovely facial/body treatment/cream until yet or any other SheaMoisture products?

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post, thank you :) ! I wonder if I can find that product in Belgium!

    Do not hesitate to follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete