Wednesday, 14 May 2014

"Pastel Love" OOTD*

Hi everyone,

that's me again;) with a new OOTD. I've recently really fallen in love with this pastel blue/beige/cream Leather Jacket by Marc Cain and can't say enough, that I'm sooo proud to have the chance to show you guys how much I'm happy to wear it!:):


"Pastel Love" seems to belong to myself as a good pair of shoes each day;)! I'm really a girl who likes bright and pastel shades combinated with lovely patterns and details on each clothing piece I'm wearing!


"Don't try to be someone else. Escape your inner beauty and your beauty will grow even more!" (NIKA Bittner)




What I've worn:

Pastel Leather Jacket - Marc Cain 599 €*
White Basic T-Shirt (Vintage) - H&M
Light Blue/Turquoise Slim Jeans (Vintage) - ZARA
Pink Loafers (Vintage) - ZARA
Earrings (NYC Haul) - Strawberry
Turquoise Stone Silver Ring (Vintage Gift from my beloved Grandpa)
 
This song by Rod Stewart covered "You'll Never Know" is really a great example of my day today and suits perfectly to this "Pastel Love" OOTD!:


".....You NEVER know if you don't know how...";)
 

"....my love for you, you are the one for heaven I told you soo....";)

Did you've recently found your fav' pastel piece?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment