Wednesday, 21 May 2014

NYC I LOVE YOU - PART 2

Hi everyone:),

this is the 2nd post(part:)) of my NYC memories from my trip in March '14. I've visited this year Big Apple the 2nd time and though to share with you some of my fav' moments/scenes - as maybe some of you will visited NYC in the next months, during summer vacation/time or maybe you're from Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens or New York ?!;)



Manhattan has incredible hidden magical places, everywhere you're looking you'll escape further lovely details from the past decades (30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and further more;)) and as well brand new art and design! It's really recommendable to walk by your own without using just the tube/subway or taxi!

Go escape Big Apple!;)

1 comment:

  1. love all the pretty pictures you got going on :) I would love to go to NYC , one day soon I will . I am sure you had tons and tons of fun!
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete