Friday, 2 May 2014

Max Factor's PINK BRIGHT SPRING Makeup Look*

Hi  everyone,

I'm a girl, I'm young, I'm a dreamer, I'm a goal fighter, I'm trying to be always a bit self-confident and I'm ADDICT to Pink/Rose shades and colors (which means the same - no matter or?!:)).

So it was a pleasure for me to try out some new makeup products from the house of Max Factor and as well as the lates Gillette Venus & Olaz Sugarberry razor/shaver in the cute pink shade!:)


The Max Effect Mini Nail Polish (shade: 05 Sunny Pink) is soooooo gorgeous and absolutely vintage like from the 50s or 60s - I'm sure Marilyn would like to wear it as well;)!


The Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow* Cream by Max Factor in the beautiful pearly shade: 07 Icicle Rose will create a smooth and pretty eyelid shade!;)


For your mouth you should try out one of the latest Colour Elixir Glosses* by Max Factor - I've used to complete this bright and juice "Pink Bright Spring" Makeup look the one in the shade no. 45 "Luxurious Berry" - which has an adorable and yummy vanilla pudding scent (like homemade vanilla pudding like I would say;)).

I as well recommend this latest Max Factor Colour Elixir Gloss range as it's NOT tooo greasy or sticky like other drugstore and high-end glosses are really often! It's as well a great feeling on your mouth;). And last but not least - the golden "switch"/opening grip is made of metall!;) how better is that than plastic - guys I mean that makes it even more lux' and more high-end in the drugstore section!;).

My complete "Pink Bright Spring" Look:


For creating a more dramatic look use an eyeliner in a black shade - like me;) I've used Max Factor's Masterpiece Glide & Define Liquid Eyeliner in the shade no. 1 black.

How did you like my Max Factor "Pink Bright Spring" Makeup/Look?! - Let me know it in your comments!:)

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. oh you got them too!! it fits you quite sooo lovely!!
    Kinda really like those also, except you need more than two layers for the nailpolish, thats a bit annoying but for this cute colour I would do almost everything ;)! Thanks for your comment at my blog ;D

    ReplyDelete