Thursday, 1 May 2014

LUSH Golden Egg Bubbling Oilbath Bomb*

Hi everyone,

the last weeks I've been trying out different of the latest easter special Lush Bathbombs and Baths out and YES I know, it's already over the whole easter time! BUT the huge package took me a long time to try out - as I'm not really doing such pampering days often during my work days - I'm guys to be honest too tired to do it each day!:) 


But finally I've finished my testing out of the whole easter bathbomb collection by Lush and here is the review of one of the most interesting and awesome Golden Egg Bubbling Oilbath Bomb:


It's sooo gorgeous to see the golden shimmer and glitter and it has a kind of lux' feeling and design - which melts sooo fast and leave a golden and yellow shade in your whole bathtub and after you'll finished your bath it also leaves a golden coat on your tub - which luckily removes pretty well with water any kind!:)


I adore the design and the natural ingredients list - as it contains:

Sodium Bicarbonate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Fair Trade Cacaobutter), Citric Acid, Laureth 4, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Parfume, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil  Expressed (sweet orange oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Leaf Oil (Bergamote Oil), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Oliveoil) Zea Mays Starch (Corn Starch), Lauryl Betaine, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lilial, Linalool*, Limonene*, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract, CI 19140: 1, shiny gold shimmer (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), gold glitter

*comes with natural essential oils

That's the view of the golden/yellow magical oil bath:


Did you've tried out the Golden Egg by Lush or any other easter themed bathbombs by Lush?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment