Saturday, 24 May 2014

Lauren By Ralph Lauren Floral Boxer Pajama

Hi my sweet readers;),

o.k. this isn't my usual OOTD (maybe on weekends;)) or kind of "Hey let's get make some new pic's of my fav' clothes!" time BUT I really Adore and Love one of my latest nighttime pieces/pajamas.

This one is to be honest from one of my fav' high-end, classic and unique designers Ralph Lauren:


I'm totally in love with the floral patterns and the bright different colors - which climbs up your mood and bring you more and more into a summer mood, as the pattern is really tropical - isn't it?!;)


It's made from cotton, the feeling to wear this light floral boxer pajama is indescribable smooth and lovely and what a perfect gift it would be too for your best friend, sister, girlfriend;)!


I've seen it a awhile at one of the Ralph Lauren stores before I've finally bought it;) and fell promptly in love with this Floral Summer Pajama!


How did you find this Green Floral Boxer Pajama Set by Lauren By Ralph Lauren?! I'm thinking it's cute and really a kind of Summer feeling pajama and nightwear!;)

If you would like to check out their official website:


My Floral Boxer Pajama Set is NOW on Sale!;) Visit HERE to buy it for $ 44.99 instead of $ 62.00!;)

Have a gorgeous Saturday & Weekend!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment