Sunday, 11 May 2014

KIEHL'S Midnight Recovery Concentrate Sample*

Hi everyone:),

as it's crazy - I mean the weather changes soooo often the last week that I needed an extra facial skin care and remember my latest beloved Kiehl's Sample - which I've tried durin' my stay in NYC as well as know I'm lovin' it again and again - it's MAGICAL!;)

I've got this awesome cute tiny (for 2-3 applications) miniature bottle/sample of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate facial oil serum, which isn't just a high-end product as well it's natural and it's NOT to greasy or oily like other kind of facial serums and treatments. Great for sensitive skin types (like me;)) or for dry and mixed-skin types as well!


The serum is made completely without any parabens or bad chemical ingredients!


It contains natural extracts and oils like: rose extract, squalane oil, Omega 3 & 6 - which helps to protect the facial skin and give it the needed moisture! Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe inflamed or irritated skin.



Squeeze 2-3 drops of the Midnight Recovery Concentrate/serum on your clean and fresh back of your hand and take some concentrate with your fingertip onto your facial skin. Pat it gently onto your cheeks, forehead and chin and blend it in well - DON'T rub it in!

Price:

35.00€ for 30ml

Did you've tried this magicla facial skin pampering product by Kiehl's out until yet?!

Have a gorgeous week!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment