Sunday, 11 May 2014

JORDANA twist&shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

Hi,

today I've applyed one of my (HUGE) collection of lip products called "twist&shine Moisturizing Balm Stain" by jordana in the shade: 02 sweet pink - as a real girl like me NEEDS to wear a Pink shade!;)

It's one of the memories of Big Apple, Times Square walks until the night, Sparkle to see the big massive collection of different makeup and fashion brands at the nearest drugstore or fashion shops - and as I've bought this lip balm stain as well in NYC - it's always a pleasure to apply and wear it - of course for sentimental reasons as well!;)


The texture is creamy but not too creamy, it hasn't really a great scent like some of my other lip balms - BUT hey everyone has another taste of lip makeup scents - and this isn't definitely mine! But the longlasting and bright pigmentation hit my heart so I'm wearing it often and don't care about the scent when I'm applying it on my lips!

My naked lips:


With jordana's twist&shine Moisturizing Lip Balm in the shade nr. 02:


The price is as well soooo lovely - it's a GOOD drugstore product with a great value of price as well and the range of different shades for any skin type and taste is HUGE!

How you find the jordana twist&shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in the shade 02 or did you've bought or tried any other twist&shine Moisturizing Balm Stain by jordana in the past?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment