Sunday, 25 May 2014

Heartbeat OOTD

Hi everyone;),

I though to show you one of my fav' dresses of this week and month as well - which I bought in one of my fav' stores: ZARA (you know how much I love the store & brand!;)).


I've called this OOTD "Heartbeat" as the dress itself is a kind of 80s dress shape and design.


The lovely pastel rose shade as well the shape reminds me of the 80s - which I adore as well!;)


Like Don Johnson's "Heartbeat"


What I've worn:

Popelin Pastel Rose Dress with a Bow - ZARA 29.95€ - HERE
Black Wedges (Vintage) - Deichmann
Real Stone Necklace - which I've turned into a bracelet for this shoot (bought by my brother)

How did you like my "Heartbeat" OOTD - Would you like to wear such a dress as well this Spring/Summer '14?!


Wish you a great beginning into a new week!

Yours,

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgerous!


    xoxo
    B* a la moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you;) I'm really glad to hear that, as I love the dress;)

      Have a great time!

      Yours,
      NIKA Bittner

      Delete
  2. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you can choose between to shades at ZARA: pastel/pale rose (like mine is;)) or white.

      It's a comfy shape and the texture/material is just awesome. LOVE IT;)!

      Yours,
      NIKA Bittner

      Delete