Sunday, 4 May 2014

"Conviction Of The Heart" OOTD*

Hi everyone:),

today it's another shining day and I just smile right through my heart and would like to show you my OOTD called "Conviction Of The Heart" - which I've worn to be honest 2 days ago (SORRY! I really can't post it each time after I've worn it - I'm working, planing oh well just sorry guys;)).


It's a kind of OOTD, which can be worn for school, work, free time at the beach, outside the garden, during your week supermarket time or even if you're meeting someone really important (for you:)).


".... do you care enough - where is your conviction of the heart?!"

"Conviction Of The Heart" has inspired me for making/calling this OOTD the same name;):

 
Pastel shades, white shorts and  simple flats/sandals makes each girl glowing;)!:


What I've worn:

Ice Blue Pullover/Jumper with glock sleeves- Marc Cain - 299.00€*
White Jeans Shorts - Bershka (vintage)
Brown Fisherman  flats - Aeropostale (NYC Haul) - original price: 22.00$ NOW 15.40$

Would you wear such a combination/OOTD?!

Have a gorgeous Sunday my lovely readers and guys;)!

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete