Thursday, 22 May 2014

Californian Spirit OOTD

Hi my lovely friends;),

today I've worn one of my alltime fav' 100% cotton really light dresses with some white jeans shorts and I though to complete the whole outfit with a cute tiny bow leather belt - so what do you think?!:


Elvis Presley's "I Got Lucky" has inspired me to create a kind of Californian Spirit Outfit - which is timeless, could be worn in the 50s as well as 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s as today!;)


What I've worn:

100% plain white cotton Mini Dress/Blouse Dress (Vintage) - H&M
White Jeans Short (from last Summer) - Bershka
Non-real leather brown Sandals/Flats (NYC Haul) - Aeropostale
Pastel Cotton Friendship Bracelet - my 1st handmade;)
Silver Ring with real turquoise stone (Vintage from my grandpa)
Golden Feather Ring (NYC Haul) - Call It Spring


I hope you've enjoyed my today "Californian Spirit" OOTD!

Have a wonderful sunny and bright and happy day;)!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment