Friday, 23 May 2014

BLUE CASUAL OOTD

Hi guys;),

I'm turning more and more in a kind of fashion blogger - or?!;) But DON'T be afraid, my love for makeup and beauty things as well as traveling and my biggest passion singing hasn't changed!:)

This week I though to try to make as much posts as possible as I'm on vacation (yep 1 week free and I'm at home;)) to create new ideas for my blog and as well to earn some more inspirations.


This OOTD I've called just "Blue Casual" is a really comfy and casual outfit, which I've worn all day long today - as the shirt reminds me sooooo on NYC (I've got it at the Express store for Sale!;)).


My fav' song of this week (guys I've listen to this song maybe 100 times this week!;)):


"Never Change A Winning Team" sang by Tina Rainford (1979)

The neon pastel pink slippers/loafers from Zara suits perfectly with my white jeans shorts from Bershka!;):


"Don't be afraid to try something new - maybe it's a further great way to show yourself!" (NIKA Bittner)


What I've worn:

Blue Shirt (NYC Haul) was for Sale - Express - Similar: HERE
White Denim Jeans (from last Summer '13) - Bershka
Pink Neon/Pastel Slippers/Loafers (from last Summer '13) - Zara
Sunglasses - Forever 21 - HERE


I hope you've got a wonderful week - may your weekend be even more brighter and better!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment