Thursday, 1 May 2014

APRIL Empties (Bodycare,Handcare)

Hi guys,

I've been using some of my latest bodycare/handcare products soooo much the last month - that I've finished them up in just 1 month! I adore the prizeable/cheap studio35beauty Ultimate Healing Lotion, which I've used as a handcream for my very dry and sometimes sensitive handskin as well for my damaged nails (oh I'm happy, that Acryl-/Fake Nail excist:)) and the scent and vitmains (C,E,B5) really helps to moisturize and nourish my handskin and my nails! - I hope to return to the US soon as I'm now finally sad about not applying my beloved Ultimate Healing Lotion!;( Thumbs up for this awesome and prizeable skin lotion!:)


As well it contains:

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Aluminium Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance

It's comparable to Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion BUT it's not manufactured or distributed by Kao Brands Company, which is the distributor of Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion!

It's distributed by Walgreen Co. and made in USA with US and Foreign Components.

I've as well tried out the new Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion* - which has a citrus/fresh scent and helps really to feel more firmed (if that's possible if you are just in your 20s:)) and of course leaves NOT any greasy film or uncomfortable feeling - which some other body lotion and creams causes! - I would totally recommend it to use it during the Spring time as well as Summer time or even the whole year if you're living somewhere where it's hot - as it moisturize and it's like a tonic for your pre-summer skin!


As well it contains:

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Carnitine, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin- 2-Imide, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum.

*PR-Sample from the lovely Nivea Team!:) - THANK's again!
 
Of course I've bought myself a LOT (to be honest 5!:)) of Bath&Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels or as well called hand sinitizers! - And the 1st I've tried out and finally used up is the Bath&Body Works "Maui Sunset" Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel, which has a fruity and tropical scent like you would be right at the beach and regard the sunset!


It contains or has contained (as it's now finished:)) real Tahitian Palm Milk, which helps your hands feel more clean and virtualloy germ-free!

As well it contains:

Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Honey Extract, Elaeis Guineesis (Palm) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Lactose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Not tested on Animals

How to apply?

Rub a dime sized drop into your hands.

What did you've empty the last month?! I'm really satisfied with each of these 3 products and can't say anything else as that I'm happy to have tried them all out!:)

Wish you a great Thursday!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment