Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Palm Springs Girl OOTD*

Hi everyone!:)

I've been enjoying the last hours with good cup of tea(s):), be on the Spring Sun, "Instagraming", eatin' a delicious veggie wrap with chickpeas (which I'm addicted too:)) and listening to my fav' music, radio (Impuls Radio) as well as to make OOTD's like this one:


"Each of us needs to feel in their own skin comfortable, have a clear mind and a healthy self-confidence - This three very important things can change your whole life!"


I've watched the last Monday as well one of my fav' movies (maybe the only one:)) with Sylvester Stallone called "Over The Top" (Year: 1987) - which as well shows in a wise kind - that EVERYTHING is possible - JUST do what you feel in your own heart!


Well and one of the songs from the Over The Top Soundtrack Album "Meet Me Half Way" by Kenny Loggins has inspired me to do this OOTD - it's maybe strange, BUT some songs shows my own feelings pretty well and this one has one of the best melody of all time!:


I've as well enjoyed to wear my beloved pink skirt from ZARA - which I've bought myself last Summer in Spain (Majorca - where else:)).


What I've worn:

Lovely shaped T-Shirt/Shirt - Marc Cain Sports 99.90€*
Pink Pencil Mini Skirt (Vintage) - Zara
Black Wedge Pumps (Vintage) - Deichmann 
Elephant Bracelet (NYC Haul) - Forever21
Pineapple Earrings - Aeropostale - Bethany Mota Collection

The fabric is soooo soft (skin friendly:)) and comfortable to wear - the pretty shape of this Marc Cain Sports Shirt complete the whole outfit - which I've called "Palm Springs Girl" as it's bright, modern as well as classic in shape and pattern!

I hope you've enjoyed and like a bit my OOTD - which perfectly shows my Spring fav' outfit!:) I adore the Marc Cain Sport Skirt - it's totally "American Lady" like!;)

Wish you a great Thursday!

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment