Monday, 21 April 2014

My B-Day Look

Hi everyone,

as I've got the last week my 21st Birthday and created a natural but a bit different makeup/look - I though to show you which products I've used to create it and how it looks like!:)


The used products :

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder (Translucent 070-24), Maybelline The Rocket Mascara (black waterproof), elf cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St. Lucia), Catrice Eyeliner pen (waterproof black), Catrice Eye Brow Stylist (020 Date With Ash-ton), Catrice BB Allround Foundation (010 light beige), flormar waterproof lip pen (no.216), Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter (Cupcake), bh cosmetics blush brush

The result:

What are you thinking about this "B-Day Look" makeup inspiration - did you like it?!:)

Have a gorgeous Easter Monday!

1 comment:

  1. great items :) you look cute

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete