Thursday, 3 April 2014

LUSH Spring & Easter Bath Bombs*

Hi guys,

the last week I've received two gorgeous LUSH easter/spring boxes - which includes 4 bath bombs in each box.


The packaging of both boxes is sooooo sweet - I mean printed baby carrots and some 80's kinda like triangle print - what more can a spring girl like me want?!:)

Which bath bombs I've got?:


Box 1 includes:

200g Brightside Foambath €7.95
150g Bunch of Carrots €10.95
115g Golden Egg Oil Bath €5.95
120g Carrot Soap € 6.95 (100g)

Box 2 includes:

90g Inhale Exhale Ballistic €5.95
50g Rose Foambath €5.65
100g Wonder Woo Hoo Foam Bath  €6,95

What I especially love on LUSH products? - They are always individual, handmade and they just smell soooooo delicious!:)

I can't get enough of them and it's always like unwraping as a child a choco' surprise egg - it's always a surprise for myself and I'm smiling after smelling and regarding the beautiful shades in my own four walls and my own bath tub!

Did you've ever tried a bath product from LUSH - which is your fav' or did you've finally bought some easter limited edition ones?

Hope you're all well and wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment