Thursday, 3 April 2014

LUSH Brightside & Wonder Woo Hoo Foam Baths*

Hi guys,

as I've mentioned in my post before (here)- I've got a LOT of different bathbombs and foam baths from LUSH

I'm finally trying all through and will let you know, which of them are my fav' or which I don't quiet like and what kind of scent and texture they've got - how my skin felt after using and taking a bath.

Let's start with LUSH's Brightside Foam Bath - which is a bright orange/yellow-ish swirl  foam bath "cookie" - which smells delicious after citrus.


I would say like Tangerine and Lime Mix!:) And makes a beautiful "multivitamine" orange shade in your bath tub. It's definitely an awesome foam bath bomb to enjoy durin' stressful times, after a long flight (which I did after I've arrived from NYC:)) and of course for pre-summer and durin' summer:)! 


How much does this foam bath costs?

€7.95

How much gramms I'll get for my money?

200g (a great size for norma sized bath tubs:))
 
What contains the Brightside foam bath?

Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil (Oil from Tangerine & Mandarin Citrus Fruit), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil (bergamot oil), Limonene*, Linalool*, Parfume, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract (Gardenia Extract), CI 14700, CI 15510

*made from natural essential oils

How to use the Brightside foam bath?

Just break it into two halfs (I've made it so:)) and breathe the scent - wonderful:) After you've just to "crumb" it into your bath tub and let yourself and your mood fall into the fresh citrus and bright fruity orange scent and take a middle-long foam bath in your own bath tub. After the whole "celebration":) just apply some body moisturizer on your skin - to prevent any skin dryness  - if you've an extra sensitive skin as I've sometimes or if you just would like to make a whole pampering evening bath routine!

The bath tub view:


LUSH's Wonder Woo Hoo foam bath contains a more lux' and perfume-like scent and smells like a flower bouquet with light spicy undertones and a magical undertone for me:)

 
It's soooo lovely shimmering outside and inside there isn't much special filling or stuffing - BUT in your bath tub it will definitely turn into a light golden shimmery liquid! I pretty much adore the shimmer BUT wouldn't recommend to use it quiet often - as that wouldn't be sooooo good for your skin if you've sensitive or acne skin! 


It's not a foam bath bomb kinda stuff - which I would re-buy - as it hasn't really overwhelmed myself BUT I recommend it to all of you - who love shimmer/golden particles and sparkles in your bath pampering tub or if you're someone who adore perfume scents in bath products at all!

How much does this foam bath costs? 

€6.95

How much gramms I'll get for my money?

100g

What contains the Wonder Woo Hoo foam bath?

Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, shiny gold shimmer (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iorn Oxides).  Zea Mays Cob Powder (Corn Meal), Farnesol*, Limonene*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed (Brazilian Orange Oil), Acacia Decurrens Extract ( Mimosa Absolue), Santalum Austrocaledonicum Wood Oil (Sandal Wood Oil), Perfume, CI 14700, Gold shimmer.

*made from natural essential oils

How to use the Brightside foam bath?

I've just crumb it into the middle warm (or better said hot water - as I love to bath in hot water:)) of my bath tub and inhale the scent after I've sat into the tub and relax for a while!:)

The bath tub view:


Wish you all a great and comfy evening and hope to see you soon again!

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment