Thursday, 24 April 2014

Fav' British Love Songs

Hi everyone:),

I'm back with my "Fav' British Love Songs" - as I'm total addicted to the british-/american lifestyle and the English language it wasn't really difficult for me to choose my fav' british love songs out!:)

1. Tom Odell - Grow Old With Me (Year: 2013):


2. MIKA - Love Today (Year: 2009):


3. Hugh Grant - Don't Write Me Off (Year: 2007):


4. Bonnie Tyler - A Total Eclipse of the Heart (Year: 1982):


5. Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours (Year: 2013):


6. The Beatles - Please Mr. Postman (Year: 1961):


7. Gary Barlow - Forever Love (Year: 1996):



Did you like to listen to some of these songs as well if you're in a "In Love", "Loving" or "I wanna be loved" mood?!:)

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. I love the Brits and their taste in music, like the "Bittersweet Symphony" :)

    ReplyDelete