Friday, 25 April 2014

Fav' American Love Songs

Hi everyone:),

my 3rd of my "Fav' ....Love Songs" post collection will be about my fav' american Love Songs - which I especially like to listen! Well they are a mixture of different music styles BUT who cares?! I mean they are awesome for me & makes each time special;)

1. Carrie Underwood - See You Again (Year: 2012):


2. Katy Perry - Thinking of You (Year: 2008):


3. Sara Bareilles - I'm Gonna Get Over You (Year: 2011):


4. Shania Twain - When You Kiss Me (Year: 2002):


5. Lady Antebellum - Compass (Year: 2013):


6. The Band Perry - Hip To My Heart (Year: 2010):


7. She&Him - I Could've Been Your Girl (Year: 2013):


Did you've listened to one of these songs as well - while you were with your love or friends hanging out or just durin' your free time to enjoy some lovely minutes just listening the songs and doin' nothing?!:)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment