Sunday, 20 April 2014

Carina e Vincenzo SPRING Event*

Hi guys:)!

As I've mentioned in my last post - I've been on the 16th April 2014 the whole day in Vienna and visited in the early evening the cute and very romantical fashion concept store/boutique called Carina e Vincenzo for enjoying their Spring Event.


There you'll find a great range of different high-end designer clothes/shoe brands like:

As well you'll see a small but cute men-/guy fashion & accessoires range:


There are as well a cute small section of different golden jewelry:


For all vintage and antique-furniture lovers (like me included:)) you'll have the chance to buy EACH! of the furniture you'll see at Carina e Vincenzo! They are ALL for sale! - So don't waste your time and look each time while you're entering this cute store for new vintage furniture and other home decorations!:)


I've as well escaped such gorgeous sneakers, ballerinas and other flat shoewear - which I would love to wear as they are unique, highend and as well as something special!:):




The two girls behind Carina e Vincenzo (Varvara & Daria Khosroeva) were soooo friendly as well as the two girls tried everything to ensure, that each one of us feel something special and unique!

Varvara & Daria Khosroeva:

My OOTD at Carina e Vincenzo:

Denim Jacket (Vintage), Dress (Be Bop Clothing), Shoes (Tamaris)


I've also got from them a free FACE Stockholm (whole makeup range is sold in their boutique as well!:)) nail polish - shade of my choice (I've choosen the shade 101 - pastel pink)! I've been really positively surprised and thank Varvara as well as Daria soooo much for that lovely gesture cause for my b-day!:)

Another great products from Face Stockholm:


The different shades and shapes of each clothes and furnitures were soooo magical - I adore the place of Carina e Vincenzo soooo much!:)


I've enjoyed the whole event with talking and making these pic' memories - especially I've adore the makeup room atmosphere:


Hope you've got a great Friday and will enjoy a comfy Friday evening/night!

Wish you a wonderful start into another weekend and hope to see you soon here again!:)

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. Carina e Vincenzo SPRING Event! That looks superb. Everything is just so beautiful. At the local event venue New York I too would be hosting a trade expo for promoting my fashion shop. I would like to sue some ideas from this event and hoping that my event would also be successful.

    ReplyDelete