Sunday, 20 April 2014

Bell&Ross Breakfast/Brunch at Motto Am Fluss*

Hi everyone:),

on 16th April 2014 I've NOT turned just 21 - I've been also on 2 really great events with awesome people!:)


The 1st I would like to show you was made at a gorgeous restaurant and cafe called "Motto Am Fluss" in Vienna for Bell&Ross Spring/Summer 2014 high quality and luxurious watches.

Motto  Am Fluss Brunch/Breakfast swedish table:


The croissants where fresh and hot when they were served on our tables - I found it's a great way to place each food/dessert - Motto Am Fluss is a great place to start the day!:)  


The fruit salad as well the modern art lamps as well as the whole interior of the restaurant/cafe was unique and I've enjoyed my breakfast/brunch there! 


After some "minutes" as well as after a great talk Lisa Haider from bbpr was soooo nice and friendly and talked with such a passion about the latest Bell&Ross watch collection called ""!:)

My absolute fav' watch was the Bell&Ross "WW1 Guynemer" - which is from their Vintage watch range and these watches are perfectly made for persons like me or guys - who have an highly interest on historical and vintage stuff!:) And this watch is named after one of the most known french national hero and war/flying ace pilot Georges Guynemer :


Here's a great vid' about the WW1 Guynemer Vintage watch review from the official Bell&Ross channel:


What's also really great to know is, that you can change the leather watch wristbands to create your personal and fav' watch!:) It's a great option as my fav' Bell&Ross WW1 Guynemer would be sooo gorgeous as well with dark brown leather wristbands - but that's just my opinion:)!

It started at 9am and I've been there and talked with many persons as well as 2 gorgeous Austrian bloggers called: 


As I've mentioned above - I've been overwhelmed by the beautiful atmosphere at Motto Am Fluss as well as the whole Bell&Ross watch collection BUT especially above the WW1 Guynemer hit my heart!:)

Hope you've got a great Wednesday as well!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment