Thursday, 10 April 2014

"AZTEC" Spring OOTD

Hi:),

I've done yesterday some outfit shoots & finally made my latest fav' OOTD - which I called simple but fresh "Aztec" Spring OOTD:


What I've been wearing (clothes, accessoires):

Top - ZARA, Aztec Harem Pants - Rainbow , Shoes - ZARA, Earrings - Strawberry, Ring - Vintage

Makeup:

Eyebrow Stylist shade: 020 Date With Ash-Ton - Catrice, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen shade 010 Black - Catrice, BB Cream shade: 010 Light Beige - Catrice, Powder shade: Translucent - Coty Airspun, Bronzer & Blush shade: St. Lucia - Elf Cosmetics, Lipstick/balm - Bag Balm & Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in the shade: Cupcake 



What's your fav' outfit of this week - Did you like mine?! - Let me know that in your comments:)

Bye,

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nika,
    I am loving this look so much!Lovely!
    Would you consider following each other?
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sooooo much!:) Sure! I'm now following you via GFC

      Have a lovely day!

      Bye,
      NIKA Bittner

      Delete
  2. Your top knot looks absolutely perfect! It's the best hairstyle for those big hoops. Beautiful as always. <3

    ReplyDelete