Wednesday, 9 April 2014

APRIL FAVORITES - Beauty Edition

Hi everyone:)!,

I've been posting in the recent time quite often - as I've been traveling and escaping new products, things etc. and that makes it even easier to post and post and post and post:)

Well. Any way - in this post I would like to show you just my fav' body care or facial care and pampering products, which I'm quite often using during this month and March 2014:

Dr. Bronner's All-In-One Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap (bought at  Müller for € 3.50/50ml) - it's one of my fav' facial wash (soaps) currently! As it makes my facial skin more soft and pamper it with natural ingredients - so it makes my face bright and glowy (but NOT shiny or greasy!)

I don't get any spots or other bad skin reactions with this liquid magic!:) I think that's the reason why it's now soooo popular since many decades and by one of my fav' youtubers SunKissAlba!:)

Ingredients:
Aqua, Potassium Cocoate (Organic Coconut Oil), Potassium Olivate (Organic Olive Oil), Glycerin, Potassium Hempate (Organic fair Deal Hemp Oil), Potassium Jojobate (Organic Jojoba Oil), Tea Tee Oil (Extrac), Citric Acid (from Tapioca), Natural Tocopherols (natural Tocopherole – Vitamin E), d-Limonene°

Nivea Q10 Energy Firming Body Lotion* with Q10, creatine, lotus extract and L-Carnitin should firm your whole body skin within 2 weeks & moisturize it to increase skin elasticity! - well I'm not a 30 year old lady or even a mum of children who needs extra skin care and pampering to avoid stretch marks or to firm the whole body - you know how I mean it or?:)

I mean I'm pretty happy about my skin texture and quality and can't say that I would need an extra firming treatment to make it better - but durin' the spring and summer time - when you start to go swimming and making more sport it can make a change on your body skin and firm it - I just love the fresh citrus scent and the fast absorbing of this body lotion & of course I'm having the feeling of a firmed body skin (but with 20 years - it's normal to have a healthy firmed skin quality - or not?:)).

So for all who would like to try out a new body lotion - check this definitely out as it's not greasy or "sticky" it's fast absorbing and smells sooooo fresh! A good drugstore alternative to high-priced products or to Garnier Body Tonic - which I prefer during the summer time!:)

Price:

approx. € 6.49/250ml, € 9.49/400ml

Ingredients:

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Ubiquinone, Creatine, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum


Not Your Mother's "Knotty To Nice" Conditioning Detangler (bought at Ricky's NYC $ 5.99) is a truly helper for all natural curly or wavy heads!:) It makes your curls and waves smooth and you perfectly avoid annoying sticky locks and curls (which often happen after a hair styling - I know what I'm talking!).

As it contains Keratin Protein - you get a great way to brush your hair pain-free and fast - which makes more fun than brushing over 10 minutes and always find a new sticky lock or curl and brush until you get headache!

Ingredients:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone, PEG-8 Succinate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Myristyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Quaternium-91, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea



SebaMed "Balsam Deo Sensitive" aerosol deodorant*  (€ 3.29/150 ml) has a clean and powder scent - which I truly like and prefer for such body care products or "body protectors" like I would call them!:)


And as I'm sometimes really sensitive on my skin it's a good alternative to usual deo's! I also tried out other products from SebaMed and was never unsatisfied with them - as they are kept light in scent and without much preservatives - to make it possible to use it as a sensitive skin customer too!

SebaMed says it's without:

Alcohol, Coloring, Preserving Agents and Aluminium!

The only think I would change is the packaging - I would prefer glass bottles with normal "pump" system - not this kind of packaging - as it's not really eco BUT although better than plastic! So I would prefer the SebaMed Balsam Deodorant Sensitive Roll-On! (€ 3.99/50ml) :)

Ingredients:

Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Isopropyl Myristate, C12-C15, Alkyl Benzoate, Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Zinc Ricinoleate, Lysine, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

*Some of these products I've got as a Review-Sample/sponsored product and the rest I've bought by myself (not given by anyone from my family as a gift or something like that NO just bought for me by me:)!).

I hope you've enjoyed this kinda-like topic and maybe you've similar fav's for this month and March 2014?

Let your creativity grow bigger and have a gorgeous afternoon!

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment