Monday, 31 March 2014

NYC - Food Haul

Hi guys,


maybe you're interested what I've eaten all the time durin' the last 2 weeks in NYC?! 

Well, as a "healthy":) person - I've had a problem to can't get enough fruits, vegetables - but I've found a nice replacement - fresh vegetable juices and lots of bananas, apples and of course smoothies BUT nice and healthier ice cream alternatives - frozen yogurts (the green tea is sooooo delicious:)).

At Whole Foods I've found lots of del' snacks, meals like for example: Roasted Sweet Potatoes or the Sesame Bagel:):

 
At Fairway Market I've bought the amazing (Paul) Newman's Own Iced Teas and Lemonades and fresh fruits like this banana:):


Trader Joe's was a truly fresh, modern and healthy place to get something to snack or eat:):


Like this awesome and truly addicted T.J. Veggie Wraaaaap:) - the chickpea hummus soooo delicious :


Or this soft and fresh baked pecan & cranberry scone from the Fresh Market?:


One of my breakfasts in a typical american NYC deli market - a cream cheese bagel and a matcha chai latte:


And here are some of my fav' Juices I've tried in the Big Apple:


And I'm absolutely amazed about the range - finally the Honest Tea Kids Juice (the Super Fruit Punch is sooo fruity and "watery" really like this taste!)

Oh here im finally turned from NIKA to NICKA and my Starbucks cup is the witness:):


Chobani's Greek Yogurts are now my 1st and fav' yogurt brands in the US!:) They are creamy and healthy as well!:) Tried almost each flavor and the 2% Fat fav' are: Pineapple & Strawberry Banana and 0% fat are: Pomegranate & Vanilla wins!:) 


Carlson Orchards "The Premium Apple Cider" is the best Apple Cider (Juice) I've EVER tasted!!!! It's soooo smooth, fruity and you don't get thirsty after you've drank a glass of this delicious cider! Oh and don't forget frozen Pineapple Chunks from Whole Foods - that's the best snack EVER!

The own brand from Duance Reade nut range called "Nice!" - was a good alternative to sweets and other things - which are bad for your skin BUT I've not ban the Newtons fig bars, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and some Organic teddy bear shaped cookies/biscuits. I've missed some nice dark chocolate BUT that was all:) - There are pretty much delicious cookies like the one from Keebler -  the Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies, which I've tasted 3 years ago:).

Me eating at one of the Whole Foods Markets:):


Eating/Drinking this:

Whole Foods's Sweet Potatoes, Raisin Scone, 365 Organic Orange Peach Mango Juice


Hope you've found this food post a little bit interesting and see you soon.

Wish you all a great evening!

Bye,

1 comment: