Wednesday, 12 March 2014

#2 Packing for NYC: What's In My Handbag?

Hi guys:),

as I'm still packing I just wanted to show you - which items are in my (travel) handbag for NYC!:)


I've bought my ultra light handbag by Six - which has a gorgeous brown shade (I know - my fav' handbag shade is brown:))

Inside I've all my important travel items like:


My Zara Home Catseye puppy bag with ALL cables (for Ipad, Ipod, Canon Cam') and an american adapter, a Marco Polo New York Map (always important:)), my passport and my other important things like: tickets:)



Of course I'm using my Ipod and Ipad durin' my time in NYC and what's also really important - my calendar and notebook:)!:

 My Apple IPad 2, Mango IPad Case and of course my latest chewing gum fav' flavour by Orbit "Bubblemint" shouldn't be missed!:)

 
My notebook for inspirations and memories:) and my Calendar for 2014 - to plan each day durin' my NYC vac'!:)

And durin' my flight I'll pamper my facial skin as well as hands with the needed moisture and creams + light makeup after I'll arrive at NYC!:):


What I've to observe is the strict rule - that each product will be in the above shown transparent bag (with a volume of 1 Litre) and each product must be under or max. 100ml!

What my transparent zip-bag include:

Facial Care:
Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado sample, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate sample, Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser sample, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 sample, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream sample, Clinique All About Eyes sample, Bee Natural Pomegranate Beewax Lip Balm
Makeup:
Catrice All Matt Transparent Powder, Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Quattro (shade: Never Let Me Go), L'Oreal Rouge Caresse 02 Innocent Pink, Maybelline Jade The Rocket Mascara waterproof, La Roche Possay Hydreane BB Cream Light
Hand Care:
dulgon antibacterial hand gel, Nivea Anti Age Q10 Plus, L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream sample
Body Care:
CD Deodorant Water lily


Hope you enjoy my kinda-like pre-travel posts before I'll escape again the wonderful city of NYC!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment