Sunday, 9 February 2014

FLORMAR Cosmetics - 1st Haul

Hi guys:),

this week I went to our nearest small but cute little Flormar "Inside the Shopping Centre" boutique store - where I've found the perfect summer eyeliner - shade: and a great pastell polish for my fingers and toes!:)

Flormar pretty nail enamel/polish, shade - P22:


This is a kind of blue-ish & green-ish nail polish shade - which is perfect for this spring/summer 2014! - Can't wait to try it out on my nails - a review will follow - promise!:)

Flormar Waterproof Eyeliner, shade - No. 116:


This baby blue-ish shimmer/glitter waterproof eyeliner is a gorgeous shade for blue/blue-grey or blue-green eyes and pale/light skin tones as well as dark skin tones!:) It reminds me of summer holiday outdoor swimming pools in Spain (Spain - 'cause I've spent most of my summer holidays there!:))

I was quite amazed about the wide range (different kind of facial powders/lotions and foundations, blushes and eye-/lipliner, nail polishes, lipstick and glosses etc.) and about how good pigmented they are! The price for such a great quality (I wouldn't say it's the best quality BUT it's more than JUST a middle-class makeup brand!)  is also breathtakin' - as it's a really convenient price range!:)

Did you've EVER tried some of Flormar makeup?! - How you think about the texture, quality and range?

Let me know your opinion in your lovely comments below and I promise you - that I'll reply to each of your notes & words!:)

Have a great evening!

Bye,

2 comments:

  1. nice colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr schöne Nagellackfarbe... Ich liebe momentan alles, was mit Mint zu tun hat :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Julia
    http://stilblume.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete