Sunday, 23 February 2014

Fav' February '14 Look: Pink Spring

Hi guys,

as the sun is shinnin' more and more and we get definitely a better mood to create new things, to enjoy festivals or hang up with friends and of course some nice hours out at the spring weather. PINK shades will hopefully help you a bit to climb up your emotions and feelings as well as mind!;)


As I'm really a Pink Addicted Person (HELP!:)) I'm using and choosin' always a great lipstick shade in rose or pinkish tones durin' Spring and Summer (But as well durin' Winter and Autumn - if I'm not in a mood for red shades!).

I've created a fresh makeup look called "Pink Spring" - which I'm totally addicted to wear often durin' the next time:

Used:
 100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer (Creme), 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Eyebrow Powder Gel (Taupe), Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control  Powder (Transparent), Smashbox Lipstick (Pink Petal), Avon 8 in 1 eye palette (water colour), Maybelline The Rocket Mascara waterproof

 I've tried to create a wonderful "blend" of "bluish" and "creamish" eyeshadow colours and the finish eye makeup was:


Of course I've listened to some lovely songs durin' creating this spring and summer fresh "Pink Spring" makeup look - like for example:

Sheryl Crow's "Easy"


I hope you've enjoyed this "Pink Spring" makeup tutorial idea and review and hope to see you soon!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment