Sunday, 23 February 2014

2# SUNDAY & CO.

Hi guys:)!,

another week is over - March will start soon and I'm plannin' some excitin' news!:) Oh now I just wanna show you what I've been doin' the whole week - just in pic's (I'm not really in mood writin LONG stories at the moment - hope you'll understand it:))

1st I've create one day a whole "60s Babe'" makeup & style:


Inspired by the classic musical "Grease":


2nd I've been drinkin' a LOT of tea (prefered Jemca Green Tea with Pineapple & Earl Grey:))

(Oh I'm in love with my curtains:))

And of course I've been lovin' one of the lates Jemca Teas "Tangerine, Orange & Ginger":
 
(Photo Credits: www.jemca.cz)


3rd I've got some facial pamperin'/care products from Kiehl's - HUGE THANK'S!:):


4th - I've been wearin' a LOT my latest golden shaded earrings by SIX:


Here are my fav' songs of this week:

"Follow Your Arrow" by Kacey Musgraves:


"Grow Old With Me" by Tom Odell:


"Jubel" by Klingande:


"Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer:


How you've spend the last week?!

Wish you a wonderful Sunday and may the next week be even better!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment